• In the Spotlight:

EWW WHAHAHAHAHAHAH omg grossed out and entertained.. lol

So i just got a message on my myspace from this guy, just so you know my whole myspace is decked out in pregnancy stuff, i have pics all over of my pregnancy etc... this guy KNOWS im pregnant and this is what he writes me LMAO im grossed out and entertained while kinda thinking its cool that people still think im attractive lol

"so i dunno how to say this and it may sound blunt but we would should hook up sometime..i would definetly make it wayyy more than well worth it enough on ur part...i guess ud have to be curious enough to find out...ive kinda had a fantasy with pregnant women but havent had a chance for it to happen...random i know lol but ur a cutie what can i say..anyways let me know what you think."

LMAO i didnt write back OF COURSE, but haha what would you think or react or do if YOU received this email lol...

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 1:50 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ps i would NEVER EVER EVER consider ANYTHING remoTELY close to doing something like this LMAO...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• well maybe he should find someone he loves, marry her and then when she is pregnant he can live that dream!
    rojareb84

Answer by rojareb84 at 1:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• LOL MY BOYFRIEND HAS A PREGNANT CHICK FETISH!
    HE LOVES PREGNANT GIRLS!
    IT BETTER NOT HAVE BEEN HIM THAT WROTE U! HAHA.....
    JUST TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT UR A HOT MAMA.....
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• omg eeeeeeeewwwwwww! Some people r freaks!
    Anonymous

• So he thinks your a cute preg.Thats wonderful.That your attractive.But does he want you just for that ,cause you cant stay preg forever.lol
    fearful5

Answer by fearful5 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• OMG! LOL! That is creepy. I would block him it it were me. I know a lot of men that are turned on by pregnant women but they are usually married to them. but there are a few that don't care but just love the idea of it...

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Ughhh!! LOL I've had a few people attempt to be my friend on myspace when I had my pregnancy pic up too!!! WTH! Weirdo's!
    LizMomTo4Girls

Answer by LizMomTo4Girls at 2:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• LOL! I've had guys on the street whistle at me and say nasty things when I was 9 months prego waddling along. Guys are so weird sometimes.
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I didn't feel anything creepy about it. Yes guys do fantasize and they do like pregnat women. Especially if you carry well and are attractive,keep your self up. I think he is complementing you at the same time trying to hook up. At least he was being honest with his intentions.
    So at this point take it as a compliment (you obviously got it going on momma)because that is how he meant it.

By the way sometimes and some guys aren't sincere and get really vulgar. It has happened to me ,I took offense to their bluntness. It was more of how they say what they say.
    loriec

Answer by loriec at 2:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• That made me laugh. :) Weird yes from a stranger. My husband tells me all the time that I am so much pretty when I am pregnant, even though I am not! :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 2:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2008