is it always your fault when some one screws up in your house?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 7:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It depends on how they screwd up if you provide alcohol or anything like that then you can be held responsible but other wise no i dont see why
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Like, as in do my family members blame me for everything when sh*t in their life doesn't go right? yes

As in having minors at your place and they screw up? probably because you should know what's going on in your house, but not in every situation.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Nope not usually lol.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 7:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• The mom or woman of the house is always the scape goat......if in doubt, blame it on mom. I'm pretty sure I treated my mom like that growing up.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 7:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Well of course...I'm the mom so it has to be my fault.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• It depends on who screwed up, what was screwed up .. I guess I can safetly say that it's not always my fault, but most times it easily is blamed on me anyway.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• sometimes I get blame
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• No, we have the mysterious Somebody that always gets the blame. Trust me, Somebody is sneaky too. He always uses the last of the toilet paper and doesn't replace the roll, always eats the last cookies in the box, and drinks the last of the milk without telling anybody. If only I could catch him.....
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2011