Feel trapped on east coast

I am unhappy living on the east coast. I want to move to the warmer west, but my spouse's job is here. I love my spouse and we have a good marriage and we have a beautiful toddler. But I hate the cold weather and snow. It makes me depressed and tired. What can I do?????????????

mommywood632

Asked by mommywood632 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• Wanna trade? I hate the west.
    Anonymous

• I HAAAATE the East Coast....I have been in MD for what seems like forever now and I hate it...but like you my husbands job is here and this is where we will stay til he is stations some place else...sigh...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 7:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Try & talk to him about it is it a job where he can b transfered look into your diffrent options you never know he may be sick of it too change is always good
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 7:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• How weird to come across your question today! I was just saying to my 3 daughters that I'm tired of NY (and the cold and snow), and want to move down south, but of course, have to wait until my littlest one is out of school, so I don't disrupt them!! Plus, my husband already has 13 years in on his job, and can retire in 20 years.......so I still have 10 more years to wait!!........So just know you're not alone!!!
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2011