Could it be?

I think i might be pregnant or maybe it's in my head. No i didn't get a miss period yet, but i'm sleeping more than usual, i have backache, my breast is sore, headache, cravings,and cramps in my lower abdomen. it's too early for a test and i don't want to get my hopes up cause i just had a miscarriage in Nov, '10, what do you guys think?

soraya14

Asked by soraya14 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds promising - Good Luck

christinato

Answer by christinato at 8:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I had a miscarriage on January 6th so I completely understand why you are anxious. The best thing to do is just try to relax and wait until you miss a period.

It does sound really promising but try to take your mind off of it until you get closer to your expected period so you aren't stressing your body out. :)

GL!! STICKY, STICKY, STICKY, STICKY baby dust to you!!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• gosh i know how you feel about the waiting part. its agonizing
    chelsealynn101

Answer by chelsealynn101 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I'm sorry to hear that :(

Depending on your number of miscarriages, I've heard that chances of conceiving could be slightly higher, since your body has some experience with becoming pregnant.
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 5:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2011