So why did Helena Bonham Carter wear two different shoes to the Golden Globes?

I like her explanation ~

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2011/01/26/helena-bonham-carter-why-i-break-all-the-fashion-rules/

Helena Bonham Carter on Her Golden Globes Dress and Shoes

Bonham Carter, 44, tells PEOPLE. “But fashion is all about having fun. I think fashion has been hijacked by the fashion industry creating rules on what one should wear and I feel like breaking the mold and seeing that the world won’t crumble.”

tasches

Asked by tasches at 7:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I like her explanation too.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 7:20 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• She's always been eccentric. I like her dress, but still would have gone with the same color shoes. I probably would have chosen black, cause that's how I roll :-)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Well, I did this, but not on purpose! We were in Haswii for a family wedding, I came out of the bedroom wearing two different shoes, asking my DH which one he liked best. He chose the one on my left foot. My sister chose the one on my right. Then we got a phone call to hurry, so we rushed out. We were walking into the restaurant, and my sister started giggling, and wouldn't tell me why, then I saw her pointing down to my shoes. The ceremony on the beach was about to start, too late to go back and change. The bride was barefoot under her long wedding gown. Her surfer dude groom and his attendants wore tuxes and flip flops. The photographer later took a photo, standing on a ladder and shooting down at a circle of feet with the bride, groom, mother of the bride and grandmother, and myself with my mis-matched shoes. It was a great photo, and I'm sure my family will be kidding me for a long time about this.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I love her answer too. :-p And yay for someone who tells the fashion industry to stick it.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 7:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I like her answer. I wear what I like and not what's in.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Because she wanted to... I don't see why she needed any other reason than that.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2011