How is the Graco Quattro Tour 2 Stroller?

Anyone who has this modle let me know what you think! Here is a link if anyone is wondering what it is.

http://www.gracobaby.com/catalog/product.aspx?modelNumber=1748843&CategoryID=2

I'm expecting baby number 2 in July and baby number 1 isn't even one yet! So, we'll be needing a double stroller! In my last question this one was recomended the most so, for those of you that have one, tell me the ups and the downs of them.

Inle_Rabbit

Asked by Inle_Rabbit at 1:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I love love love this stroller! It handles turns much better than expected and fits through doorways. It's very durable. The front wheels come off easily so if you have to put it in a car trunk it can be done easily. I love the one handed fold and unfold.

The only down side is that it is heavy to lift in and out of a vehicle.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I love it. I have a three year old and a 6 month old. I don't think its that heavy. I can lift it in and out of my suv. Its so easy to push, even with two 3 year olds in it. (I have my niece a lot) The only thing that I don't really like is the seats don't really lay down like a single stroller, so they are still kind of upright when trying to sleep.
    nicholeml

Answer by nicholeml at 8:09 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Avoid the duo glider (it's the less modern looking one). They are more trouble then they are worth.
    CillaTexas

Answer by CillaTexas at 10:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2008