What was your most disasterous haircut experience?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 7:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I had a bowl cut when I was in either 4th or 5th grade. Well, more of a mushroom look. I thought I was cool.
    MommaCassE

Answer by MommaCassE at 9:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• One winter it was so bad with snow that I had to cancel my hair appointment and couldn't get in because she was too booked. I was really frustrated with my hair, so I decided to go to one of those walk in places at our local mall. Hugeeeeee mistake she butchered me and cut my hair nothingggg like I had asked for. That time I cried...my mother was with me ...and she felt just awful... she agreed it was the worst hair cut I ever had in my life....thank God it grows back.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 7:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I asked a hairdresser to cut my hair so I could tuck it behind my ears. I took a photo. She gave me the shortest haircut I have ever had and I felt naked! There is no way any hair on my head could be tucked behind my ear. It took weeks before I could do that.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• oh my gosh, I was hmmm.....say 13 or 14 and my mum didn't want to spend the money to get my hair cut. so said, let your new aunt tina do it ... fresh outta cosmotology school. needless to say, I was truely butchered. and my mum ended up taking me somewhere to salvage the unsalvagable
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 7:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Every single one I had from my first to the one before the last one I got. The last one I got proved there IS a good stylist out there! lol. Every one I had before that was awful and I was never happy with it.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:43 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• haha umm probably a couple of months ago.. My husband cut my hair cuz i needed a haircut and didnt want to go to a salon
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• When I was 17 and a friends was in beauty school. I was her test subject and ended up with super short bangs.....like one inch long! lol It was awful and right before Snowball!! Glad I can laugh about it now. =)
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 9:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I went in for a trim on my aline bob and she cut it into a regular bob almost to the middle of my cheek. It was damn short..I cried and cried. LOL Thank God hair grows its almost to my shoulders and I am debating if I want to grow it back down my back or try another stylist to reshape it.
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 1:08 AM on Jan. 29, 2011