True Friendship or Just Games??? *A little long*

I have who I would like to think is a friend. BUT lately it seems as though she is trying to "plant seeds of doubt" in my head about my SO. I thought I was pregnant and was worried about telling my SO, she always was reassuring me he is a good guy and don't worry about it. THEN when I thought I was for sure pregnant because of how I was getting sick in the mornings (I now know I am not, hormons are out of whack) it is like she changed her story. Saying things such as "well you are scared to tell him , he just might bolt." Just all this negative stuff when she was saying the complete opposite. Then when I mentioned telling him I was in love with him she started on that as well talking about "four months sure is a long time what is waiting on he is to slow," she encouraged me to tell him at first NOW she is saying "maybe you can just say I like you a lot". Then she proceedes to say "But I guess he is worth it" after she has done told me herself that "he is a good man" and that "sometimes I am just to hard on him."
Are you kidding me??? First of she is telling me he is a good man, then all the sudden she is telling me something different?? Now that I am more than likely not pregnant she is posting baby stuff on her Facebook.
I know I am the one dating him and it really only matters what I think. BUT what kind of friend would do this?? I didn't think "friends" were suppose to play what seems to be a game and trying to plant seeds of doubt and make you try and second guess things. When she knows I just dumped another friend because of all this. What could possibly be her deal??

AmI88

Asked by AmI88 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Is she interested in him?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Doesnt sound like a true friend she may be interested in him
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 8:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I was thinking the same thing Raine2001
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 8:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• She really doesn't know him in person except for what I tell her, that is why I can't understand all of this. She has seen a picture of him and has said he is hot. She keeps insisting that we all go out and eat, her statement it "He is a good guy, I want to meet him let's all get together." So I don't know...
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• She maybe just jealous. Do she have a man? Some people hate to see other people happy.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 8:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Well, if she's not met him, how the hell does SHE know he's a good guy? She said he's hot? Flag!! Red one!! I wouldn't trust her. Nope, wouldn't. Even IF she didn't think he was hot, she's just not making sense. And, to me, not sounding like a good friend.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• That is what I ws thinking, and yes she is married and has been since 1987 I think it is. Last time I was around her she was really bashing her husband down verbally without him there......
    With her not meeting him that is why it doesn't make sense to me at all for her to be acting this way.
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Either she is attracted to him, or maybe she's thinking that you don't deserve him. She sounds kind of wishy-washy.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:54 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I think she is attracted to him.....to be honest just because I seen the expression on her face twice when she has talked about his picture.....
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2011