Does this happen to you?

I am feeling over whelmed. It is starting to get to me. Stress, self induced none the less stress. I can not finish a project. My house is a mess. Things keep breaking. I can not keep on top of it.My husband is still perfect. I am a mess.
No money for fun, dh has the "spend no money".. I am going nuts. I make little money. So I don't have extra. I know people are feeling the crunch, but do we have to talk about it every minute?
So what do you do to relieve stress? What do you do when you feel like it is crashing down on you?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• Once when I was really out of it, I realized that I had no music in my life. So I moved a few things around (stereo was not accessible before) and got some music out from when I was 15-18 and it brought back really good feelings just to listen to that old music.

LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 5:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION.
    NATTY567

Answer by NATTY567 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• what!!!!!!!!!???????
    Anonymous

• are you slow.....or just retardo
    Anonymous

• What are you asking?
    Anonymous

• WOW....mmmegan38 is really depressed and all these rude answer definately aren't helping. It's really ruff on a lot of people right now. Prices have gone sky high but pay hasn't moved for us at all. i get that way a lot also and it affects my realtionship when I'm like that. i don't know what the answer is but someone should really do something abour America's economy.
    Anonymous

• WOW....mmmegan38 is really depressed and all these rude answer definately aren't helping. It's really ruff on a lot of people right now. Prices have gone sky high but pay hasn't moved for us at all. i get that way a lot also and it affects my realtionship when I'm like that. i don't know what the answer is but someone should really do something about America's economy
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you are overwhelmed by several things. One is you are feeling generally down and feeling unmotivated. The other is the feeling that money is tight and feels like no end in sight. I would suggest sitting down with you hubby and talking about these feelings. Let him know you are feeling nervous about the future financially. But also - understand that this economic state is exacerbated by people just talking about how bad it is. Yeah - we are heading into a recession. The bubble of the last 8 years has burst and we are having to pay the bills now. Just realize that you'll get through it.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• So what do you do to relieve stress? What do you do when you feel like it is crashing down on you?

This is the question(s) for all of you anonymous morons!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 2:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Sounds like your just depressed. Talk to your doc about what you can do for it. Maybe you just need therapy or maybe some meds :( Im right there with ya! I understand completely
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 2:35 PM on Nov. 14, 2008