heres a thought

instead of fighting over if theres a god or not just think were all women we all made a human life or are making a human life why not worship ourselves?

****edit******

this is something i found on a facebook status i thought it was interesting and i thought i would post it here

this is her original post

"you know what screw religions that force you to worship something,let all just worship/pray to women we create human life, why are we beaten in some religious practices, i say down with religions and just worship ourselves in general"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Because that's not exactly faith in a higher power. I am very happy with being Catholic, my belief in God and the Bible and I don't need to glorify myself because other people may not like that I choose to practice my faith and worship God. But hey, that's just me!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• eye rolling

zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 8:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• You are not forced to believe anything. The comment proves the poster's ignorance of religion.

zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 8:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• well shes actually very informed about religion i think shes just mad about something that happened today
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I don't believe in worshipping anything. I do believe in our own inner divinity however. And within ourselves, we will find insurmountable love and light-we need only love ourselves enough to find it...instead of believing ourselves to be "sinful" and "bad or wrong" for being our human selves.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• @sahmama i think thats what the girl who posted that status was trying to say but it came out the way she has it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• It's an interesting premise, but it's kind of a kick in the teeth for women who are infertile...And don't men usually play a role in creating human life? What about them?
    TikiWiki33

Answer by TikiWiki33 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Well were the ones that help it grow for 9 months
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Well she may be very informed about the negativisms of relgion but lacks the heart knowledge of a relationship with a Love God. There is a difference.

Actually God created human life so that women can carry human life... so it still goes back to God.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• im actually an atheist and god making humans out of dirt sounds pretty silly in my opinion
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:13 AM on Jan. 27, 2011