What was the weirdest food craving or pregnancy dream did you ever have?

lesjoiesdemaman

Asked by lesjoiesdemaman at 8:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i loved pickles i could eat them all day everyday when i was pregnant
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 8:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I haven't actually had an "weird" food cravings.  I want the same things I've always wanted, just a tad bit stronger, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• With my oldest, it was foot long cheese coneys from Sonic. My daughter, it was Reese's peanut butter cups. And, with my youngest, I really didn't have any cravings, but I could not go into a Subway and smell the bread baking. Sent me to the bathroom puking EVERY time! LOL. So, DH would just go in and bring the sandwiches home. After I had him, never had another problem with the smell.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I am pregnant and a couple weeks ago I had a dream that I gave birth to a cat.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• My weird dreams is when you look down at your tummy and you can see the baby. My latest dream like that I grabbed the baby out of my tummy to see what gender it was. I was to scared to really look so my first reaction was it was a boy then I decided to take another look and it was a girl.

For real I want a girl so bad that now it is haunting my dreams. I have 2 boys already and I love them.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 8:43 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• My strangest dream I had when I was pregnant was when I pg with my son. I had dreamt my dh told me the baby needed a bath, so I went and picked up the baby, and put them in the washing machine, after a while I went and checked, still wasn't clean, so I put the baby on 'rinse cycle' freaked me out so bad I talked to my dr about it, she just laughed... :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• My food craving was whoppers (the malted milk ball not the bk sandwich) and I had 2 strange dreams. One that my son came out with a huge head like Stewie from Family Guy and another that he was tiny enough to fit in my palm lol!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Every prego women seems to love pickles well i did too but i LOVED drinking milk with them lol but in my mind i had the worse heartburn ever so i thought well the vinager in the pickles helps and milk will help coat it but it was amazing eatin thm and having milk too, and i had to many dreams to even try to remember
    Ashley2810

Answer by Ashley2810 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I loved pineapples and peanut butter. I also couldnt go a day without a snickers.
    Shortma197

Answer by Shortma197 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I was lucky and craved fruit. Pineapples, peaches and watermelons!
    rpetullo

Answer by rpetullo at 12:50 AM on Jan. 27, 2011