Help.... it is long

its been like 6 months ago when this all happened... Well I went to a friends house to stay and please dont bash i didnt no this was gonna happen. she dates a mexican man or something like that well when i got to her house this guy that had been crushing on me for years was there. well he kinda forced hisself on me in a bad way he was forcing my face and trying to kiss me and i told him I AM MARRIED and he didnt listen. Well then he proceeded to do these awful things to me then he you no what happen then it was what I didnt want well after that he use to call my phone stalk me ride past my moms house and everything well he would call befor he road by my home.... I am really worried cause he has attacked me more than once but now he has moved out of state and did after all the stuff went down I was scared to tell anyone and me and my husband started to have problems and he thought I was in love with this man I was scared of him so everything he told me to do I would for the sake of my life he was crazy... Now he is long gone and even though I didnt wanna do anything with him cause that is comitting adultrey or how ever you spell it I feel really bad and used I feel like im a slut and im real scared for him to come back around me he made me do this for like a few months and finally I said something to someone and thats when he left... PLEASE DONT BASH ME I cry everyday because of this I feel like i am just nasty for doing these things to keep myself from getting hurt. what I am trying to say is he made me like pretend like I was in a relationship with him more or less even though I didnt want to I did tell my hubby but he thought I was just doing it cause I wanted to but it was nuthing like that I have been lin love with my hubby for 5 years now... And I no longer talk to the girl that I was over at her house and all this happened.... And I was scared and he is long gone now and I will never see him again and I am happy for that I did tell everyone when I knew that I was scared to my limit I am still scared today everytime I look at my hubby I cry knowing that he is hurting caise of what happened my relationship with him has gone down hill bad. He got my number from a girl who i thought was my friend

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• So...this guy raped you, at your friends house. Then he stalked you, and what, made you have sex with him or else he'd hurt you? Is that what you are saying? If not, I don't get it. And if it is what you are saying, I still don't get it. If this happened, why didn't you report it? Why didn't you tell your husband you were raped?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I was thinking the same thing Raine2001 did. If this is what happened, you need to report it and sit down with your husband and tell him what is going on. It isn't your fault, he was controlling you, you were scared of him. You need to tell someone.
    Anonymous

• Ok how did he get you to do these things for months?? What did he do break in your house after your hubby left for work??? Maybe explain that one a little more please?? YOU should have went right to the police and to your husband muchless have been at a friends house to "stay" when you got there, knew he was there and stayed anyway knowing he was crushing on you. NO he should have never done those things to you or anyone else if he has. BUT you have/had a responsibility to report this man. To let a man keep "attacking" you and not report him is beyond me. Don't want to bash but makes me wonder how scared you really were. I have had an ex bf rape me, though I was stupid myself and DID NOT repsort him he scared me but in two days when I realized it was not my fault and he was a jerk. I made sure EVERYONE in the full circle knew what he did and how he was. He left me alone and I didn't go back around him.
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• One last question, why in the world did this man have your cell number??? Why did you give it to him if that is how he got it?? Mabye you should have gave him Papa Johns number or something but not yours.....
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• we can't change what happened but first off your human and you made some very huge mistakes. i'm not sure what you could of should of done. i just don't want you to think as yourself as a slut. the lord doesn't see you this way. try to forget what he did and what happened. it's hard and your husband will find it hard to deal with. remember he is hurt and it sounds as if he doesn't believe you didn't willingly allow thsi to happen. either way you did or didn't and you regret now you can't change the past. just repent amount. pray for forgiveness, apologize to your husband and start rebuilding that trust you need back from him. stop bashing yourself and just say that you won't ever me so naive and tell yourself that you are not a bad person. i'm sure this sounds easier then exactly doing. don't try to comtrol things or change things just let things naturally happen. if you hubby loves you he will stay and forgive you. GL
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2011