What do you think

is some good baby names I am expecting in july and ready to pick names i did good with my other children but i am blank when it comes to this one so please help me....Well my daughters name is Bethany Noel and my sons name is Jacob Reid he is a jr

Heather9601

Asked by Heather9601 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Baby Names

• Kyle for a girl Vance for a boy
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:41 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• A good test for me was put the word "Dr." in front of it and see how it sounds. I think sometimes parents name their kids cute names for a child but don't think to their adulthood when they have to present themselves in a professional manner. Good luck on picking one...I know a lady who's name is "Kyla" and "Rendy" and I like BOY/MAN names not names that sounds like he's gonna be a bratty, sissy, momma's boy. LOL
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 8:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• check out nybler.com You put in names that you like and it generates similar ones you might like.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Carson for a boy or girl
    Grace
    Aaiden
    Sophie
    Ashlyn
    Cristian
    Riley-boy or girl

Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 11:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Elisabeth, Charlotte, Mallory, Olivia, Emily, Abigail, Emma, Amelia, Audrey, Blair, Ella, Jerrica, Johanna, Rebeca, Lesley, Naomi, Hannah

Noah, Westley, Alexander, Simon, Vaughn, Brett, Benjamin, Ethan, Spenser, Oliver, Owen, Matthew, Shayne, Samuel, Nathaniel, Isaac
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:32 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Since you went Biblical for your first two, I'd probably go Biblical for the next one, just because I tend to like coordination.
    Maisy19

Answer by Maisy19 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I just got a new student named Grayson. I love the name. I also like Jackson, Thomas, Andrew and Brian for a boy. For a girl, I love the names Abigail, Cassidy, Elise, and Grace
    tracimed

Answer by tracimed at 2:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Reece, Brice, Rhein(rain) Carter
    Alyssa, Taylor, Holly, Kelsey
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Im very unusual with my names because I pay very close attention to the meanings. I wanted my son to have a strong name that meant something. I named my son Nicholas, which means "for the people" and his middle name is after my grandfather who passed away, Richard, which means "king of the people"
    October_Rayne

Answer by October_Rayne at 4:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Simon for a boy is really cute. Anna, Mary, Lucy for girls
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2011