i need some pregnant advice!! plz

im tryin got my 3rd baby i took a test and it had 2 lines but one was faded so does that mean i am? i been tried and my boobs are sore i also pee alot,

gergoryfam03

Asked by gergoryfam03 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yep :)
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Congrats, I would say you are preggo!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• if youre in doubt splurge to get the digital ones, no guess work :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• thanks
    gergoryfam03

Comment by gergoryfam03 (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• yes you are
    sunshine6384

Answer by sunshine6384 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• well i havent had a perid at all for jan and i already look like i have a belly, last time i was preg,was 7 months ago and i was only 2 months and looked like i was 5months i was big but i lost the baby im very worried and scared my hubby and i have only been married for less then a year and this will be his 1st kid with me i have 2 other kids with my ex husbend, so im just hopin everything is ok
    gergoryfam03

Comment by gergoryfam03 (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• If u r n question just take another tezt tomorrow. They told me any line dark or not is a yes. I took several just to make sure
    Ebuttens

Answer by Ebuttens at 2:43 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i'd say yes. If two lines pop up it's more than likely a yes and if you missed your per then thats a pretty sure way to tell. Go to a dr. and have them do one. If you recently lost a baby you don't want to be stressing out about this one. you need to relax and take it easy. Go to the dr.
    AshleyMarie88

Answer by AshleyMarie88 at 2:59 AM on Jan. 27, 2011