what could it be... could i be pregnat and not know!?!?!HELP!!!!

had unprotected sex back in july....ive taken 3 hpt but they all have come back neg. and ive had my periods although they all have been very irregular...but lately its been hurting when i lay on my stomach for to long and when im just sittin on the couch my stomach starts feeling weird... not like anything ive felt before... i do have an appt next week...but i was wondering if anyone has an idea of what it could be!?
also...my periods normally last 5-6 days and are seriously heavy...but these past few months they'e lasted 2-4 days and are light!

also my stomach has been getting harder and harder everyday... starting from under my breast going all theway down to right above my privates! and my lower abdomen has been itching..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• sounds to me like possible pregnancy..or PID..pelvic inflammatory disease! dont worry if its that a shot will cure it..but PID is an std caused from bacteria! either having sex with too many people..or having sex with someone who has had sex with lots of people!! men dont get it only carry it! you can look it up if you want..nothing to be too ashamed of cause i got it from an ex boyfriend who decided to whore around!! i just thank god he didnt give me anything else!!
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 4:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• maybe you should get a testt... or a blood test.
    Anonymous

• go to the doctor... there are a number of possibilities
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• They don't necessarily seem like pregnancy symptoms to me, I'd get to a doctor right away! You may be pregnant, or it could be an infection or disease that needs immediate treatment. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2008