Has anyone tested positive 9 DPO???

Asked by kayandkai at 8:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not many. The egg is just starting to implant if it was fertilized. Got to wait for the placenta to start kicking out hcg to register on a test.

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I did!!!

Answer by hopeym23 at 9:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Yes I did and I was charting so I know it was 9DPO.

Answer by Charis76 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• See. Not impossible. :) Some women just get tons of hcg even that early. Others might not. It can't hurt to test if you're anxious, but the results may or may not be accurate. If you get a negative and still feel pregnant or your cycle is MIA test again in a week or so.

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Thanks for the responses ladies :) I tested really early ( I know I should have waited) I tested negative twice now, once at 6 dpo and once at 9 dpo. But I am still feeling "off" somethings just not right. hhmmmm, maybe I am just coming down with something??? I have 3 days until my period is due, so i guess time will tell!!

Comment by kayandkai (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2011