A way to cook boneless skinless chicken breast for a picky 13 year old?

Would anyone have any ideas?

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 8:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Food & Drink

• BBQ sauce, lemon pepper ( my picky eaters love this ) ... or you could let them pick out the seasoning at the store... you can do lemon honey ( honey with lemon juice ) ...
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 8:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• that is hard to answer without some ideas of the 'picky' part. We he/she eat chees? Cream soup? rice? Stir fry, marinated?
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• My picky 14 yr old loves when I marinate them in 1000 Island dressing for about 30 minutes. Then I coat in breadcrumbs and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. I serve it with his fav mashed potatoes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• someone recommended Butter Chicken to me from allrecipes.com and it was wonderful!!!
    whitefamily

Answer by whitefamily at 9:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Does he even like chicken at all?
    I like to let the chicken breast to marinate in Italian Dressing then place in a baking pan and sprinkle salt, pepper and Parmasan Cheese and bake for 30 to 40 minutes @ 370. And of course you add his sides that HE likes. GL Bake is healthier.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I simply coat it with butter, add seasonings and a bit of paprika and bake it in a 400 degree oven. The length of time depends on how much of it you are cooking.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 9:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• i simply oven-fry with italian (or plain) breadcrumbs. my son loves it!..with a spoonful of ketchup on the side, of course! or i might grill it, with a little salt/pepper..either way, i don't 'dress' it like i do for me/dh..i just keep it simple.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Little olive oil in a skillet, cook it. After completely cooked, toss it with a little garlic, onion, and Parmesan cheese. Even better, tell him how to do it and let him do it.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• if he doesn't like chicken offer something else...my daughter has never eaten or liked meat....
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 9:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• chicken enchiladas?
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2011