Me and the hubby...

Is gonna buy a van in a few weeks and I wanna no if there is one that may be better than the other

Heather9601

Asked by Heather9601 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Shopping

• According to my friends and family..they all think the Honda Odessey is the best. I have never owned a van myself..
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I really dont want a van but we gotta get one becuase we are expecting number 3
    Heather9601

Comment by Heather9601 (original poster) at 9:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Why not a larger SUV? I have a Dodge Durango that I love love love!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I have heard a lot of great things about the Honda Odessey. If I were to get a van, that is the one I would get. I used to own a Ford Windstar and I thought it was great, but they don't make them anymore. We actually looked at the Hondas, but I really didn't want a van when I had my little man. I wound up getting a Ford Taurus X, which I absolutely LOVE and would recommend, but they don't make them anymore either.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I also have heard good things about Honda Odyssey and Toyota Sienna. The Volkswagen ones look ok too. I would look up all their safety features.
    momadukes84

Answer by momadukes84 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 26, 2011