What is a good fountian for dry skin?

Every one I try looks flaky.

Jillysmom

Asked by Jillysmom at 9:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Use a good moisturizer first and at night too.
    Oil of Olay is a good basic moisturizer and you don't need more than basic.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I have severe dry skin as well. First you need a great moisturizer like Clinique or Aveeno. Then for foundation..I've tried Clinique..Estee Lauder and Maybelline. I enjoy the Estee Lauder it stays on well without looking cakey. I can't remember which one I liked from them. And Clinique has some nice products. Look around for sales in dept. stores for them.
    momadukes84

Answer by momadukes84 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Also..don't forget to exfoliate! It gets all the dead skin cells all smooth. Aveeno is good for that or Alba (both at local drugstores.)
    momadukes84

Answer by momadukes84 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Thanks
    Jillysmom

Comment by Jillysmom (original poster) at 9:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM LOOSE POWDER /MINERAL MAKE UP IT WILL ONLY MAKE YOU LOOK DRYER. i LOVE MAC AND WELL WORTH THE PRICE
    kt2babies

Answer by kt2babies at 10:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I exfoliate then use Aloette night cream. In the morning, clean, use serums then Aloette day moisturizer. I wake up looking like I have makeup on and the cleanser is also a toner.
    blueyes1

Answer by blueyes1 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Exfoliliate, use a great moisterizer morning and night. Remember SPF in the morning. Drink lots of water and eat omega 3 rich foods to hydrate from the inside out.
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 1:49 AM on Jan. 27, 2011