Less formula, more food...

anyone notice their babe like food more than formula around 8 months?

ZoeKatsMom

Asked by ZoeKatsMom at 2:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have you tried the smoothie yet? I would take 1 part baby jar food and 3 parts formula. It makes for a nice breakfast smoothie or right before nap. It holds them over longer and makes the formula taste different for a while. It also gets the formula into baby. Worked great for about 2 months and then I just went back to formula bottles with baby food. Now mine drinks the bottle like it's a glass of water with dinner. :)
    DRCMAC

Answer by DRCMAC at 4:30 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• My daughter is 6 months and likes the baby food way more than the bottle she only wants it when she is tired..So i think its normal
    gracie43008

Answer by gracie43008 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• That's normal. My son is 9 months old now and he eats more baby food than formula. He maybe drinks 4 bottles a day. He's perfectly healthy and growing. Don't worry if your baby is still growing.
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 3:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• totally normal, and it will change from day to day. some days Cole wants all food, some days all bottles... just depends on his mood.
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 2:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2008