Oh my gosh.........please help!! adult content

My 7 1/2 year old just walked up to me and admitted that she defecated and urinated into a cup at her father's house (I allowed him 50/50 custody) and then proceeded to eat and drink it!!!!! My jaw literally hit the floor, it felt like my heart stopped beating for a second. All I could say was, "What did you just say?" She replied, "Poop tastes like plain and I got a spanking and was sent to bed. Don't worry about it mom, I did it a long time ago." OH....MY....GOSH!!!! Her father isn't home right now, I'm going to have to call him in the morning about this. Where in the hell did she learn this from, this can NOT be normal!! I am just freaking out here, what should I be doing?!? HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• WO i heard of small children doing this but never at this age talk to the father see what the heck is going on over there & try to calm down I know its gross but stay calm!
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 9:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• WOW I have no idea what to say, but my heart just dropped and I am not sure I have begun breathing yet. I would definitely try to get to the bottom of this. Maybe even involve Child Protective Services? You may want to call their Guardian ad Litem if you have one
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 9:43 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I'd just tell her it's not healthy to do that and to not do it again. Kids explore their world. Sometimes it's not so great what they explore but don't make her feel like a freak or anything. Just calm down and talk with dad. She might even be making it up to get a response out of you. Maybe she heard it somewhere and wanted to see what you'd say about it. Don't over react

Answer by admckenzie at 9:43 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• im not trying to be mean but i know when i was 7 and a half i told a LOT of whoppers because i wanted attention. i would try to relax and talk to your ex about if it happened and try to feel for if hes lying or not, because hes probably not going to admit to it if it did. sorry youre dealing with this and good luck!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• She's a really well behaved child, she doesn't ever really lie. I'm almost positive that she was telling me the truth, she tells me everything. I'm hoping that this was just a 1 time thing with her being curious but it is REALLY bothering me. My dh (her step-dad) over heard it and now he said that he's afraid that something's wrong with her. He said that he doesn't want her to end up molesting her 2 year old sister or something. This is just soooo bad!!

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• i WOULD TALK TO HER DAD ASAP AND FIND OUT JUST HOW LONG AGO IT WAS AND ASK HER HOW MANY TIMES SHE HAS DONE IT AND WHY? IF HER ANSWERS BOTHER YOU THEN CALL YOUR DR ASAP
    kt2babies

Answer by kt2babies at 10:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• is there any chance she has seen some porn at her dad or someone elses house?....because that instantly reminded me of two-girls-one-cup....DONT google it! you really dont want to know what it is if you havent already!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 10:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I talked to her dad this morning and he was just as shocked as I am. He said that he has no knowledge of this what-so-ever. We asked our daughter about it again and she said that she did it when her aunt (my ex's sister) was babysitting her. Why wouldn't her aunt tell someone about this happening?!? My ex is going to talk to his sister later today, I just hope we can get this all figured out soon. I slept terribly last night, this just really bothers me :(

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:45 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Ask her more details about the incident without initiating anything let her do the talking. And just act like it is not a big deal (WHICH IT IS) see what more she can tell you and see if the story changes, ask her again after a couple of days; "Hey that thing you told me, how did it happen again???". My son who is the same age, is very honest and tells me anything even if it is sth that will get him in trouble; told a story about sth that happened at school, the teacher made it out like my son was being very inappropriate. At first i didn't know what to do i was so mad, but as i started to ask him questions and letting him re-tell what had happened and i notice that the story kept changing..... hmmmm i finally got the truth and it was all a misunderstanding. I hope everything goes well, don't be to quick to judge, see what more she can tell you. Good Luck!
    Actress-mom81

Answer by Actress-mom81 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• That has got to be horrifing to you, make sure you get her to the dr. and then go from there.
    sjmartin442

Answer by sjmartin442 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2011