dry yet oily skin

whats the best way to get my skin to be flawless with makeup?
in the morning i have really dryskin but by the middle of the day its really oily. i have lots of issues wearing foundation because of it. even when ive put lotion on before the foundation you can still see the dry skin and it makes my makeup crack and look nasty like i dont knw how to wear make-up

londamg

Asked by londamg at 9:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• exfoliate? Do you scrub your face? I use a washcloth to exfoliate my skin every time I have a shower. I use lotion RIGHT AFTER my shower so it doesn't dry out.
    Anonymous

• i try to daily
    londamg

Comment by londamg (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• FIRST START WITH A MICROBRASION SCRUB ATLEAST ONCE A WEEK, FIND A MOISTURIZER THAT IS GOOD FOR COMBINATION SKIN, AND USE A PRIMER BEFORE YOU APPLY YOUR FOUNDATION IT WILL HELP KEEP IT IN PLACE AND FROM CRACKING AND FLAKING
    kt2babies

Answer by kt2babies at 10:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• olay has a couple of good products i use becsause my skin is dry on my forehead and my nose and the rest is normal to oily. my moms friend suggested it to me.
    blessedwkrysta

Answer by blessedwkrysta at 11:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2011