is there such a product?

is there such a product as a tray that hooks onto car seats?

im just curious because anytime i give my daughter a snack or something in the car its hard for her to snack on it because there is nothing to hold it.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• i duuno of one but they have like spill proof bowls and i think attachable cup holders.
    blessedwkrysta

Answer by blessedwkrysta at 12:16 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• go to Amazon and type in "car seat tray"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yes. They sell them at Babies 'R' Us. In the carseat accessories portion of the store, which is usually locationed in between the carseats and strollers. They also sell them at various websites such as onestepahead.com. They might also have them at various department stores such as Walmart, Meijer, Target, and stores of that nature. However, I'm not sure that all stores sell them. There are ones that are better then others and the one they sell at Babies 'R' Us is okay. I bought it for my son when we went on a MI to AZ road trip and it is small, small, small. It wasn't what I wanted, but the one I wanted wasn't available in stores. You can do a search online for "Car Seat Trays" and see what you can come up with. Amazon.com also has a varity of them.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:31 AM on Jan. 27, 2011