When you get angry, are you the type to let go? Or the type to hang on to it for awhile?

It depends for me. The severity of the "offense". But I think it runs in the family. Everything I ever let go of, I left claw marks! hahaha! But how about you? What type are you?

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• if its resolved i'll let it go, otherwise i'll hang onto it
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I'm the same. Depends on the situation. But for the most part, i let it go but i also leave cla marks LOL!!!! (good one!)
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I don't get angry easily, tend to laugh a lot.  If I end up getting angry, I am only angry for a short time.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Like you said, it depends on the "offense", or the mood I'm in at the time that sh@# hits the fan. No matter what though, it always come out eventually. (Even 2 wks after the fact. (when arguing w/ hubby) LOL.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 10:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I get angry fast but get over it fast too..
    kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 10:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• It depends but I notice that now that I'm in my 40s my temper has gotten worse then it has ever been. I don't know why that is.
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• It takes a lot to really make me mad, but once I am I just let it all out and I'm done.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• If it is someone I love, care about and respect, i can let it go.
    But if you don't fall into that category, I can hold a grudge for a long time.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• it all depends on what im angry about..if someone has hurt someone in my family i dont let it go as easy..bc its my family..if someone stabs me in the back all i have to say is they better watch out..if its a little problem i tend to let it go..but if its something big,i dont let it go
    opalmama04

Answer by opalmama04 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I usually let it go if it's something stupid you know, but if it's something major then I might keep the grudge for a couple of days, weeks, months, years lol or forever!
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:19 AM on Jan. 27, 2011