My sex drive has gone way down since my second child was born....=/ adult content

What can I do to boost it? We still have sex but I don't seem to get turned on til we are doing it. I also seem to be way less sensitive. Nipple stimulation used to be a huge thing for me and now it does nothing. In fact it kinda feels uncomfortable. I don't get it I WANT to be turned on but it just isn't happening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• for some women, it can take up to 6 months after the child is born to get their sex drive back. mine did that when my ds was born. needless to say, 7 months after he was born, dd was concieved lol. they say to talk to a doctor if it continues after the 6 months and it's a problem. also, your body changes after having kids. what turned you on before may not turn you on afterward. he may have to find something else to trigger you. that's what happened to me too.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• My baby is 10 months old...=/ Maybe I will bring it up to the doc. Can't hurt I guess.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• i had the same issue after i had my 2nd child. my son is now 2 and i am now just getting my mojo back. i even tried those pills they sell for women at adult stores and that didn't help. sometimes i would drink alcohol and that seemed to help a little but only cuz i was really buzzed lol

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• This happened to me when I had my first and with my 2nd same thing but now I am 3 months pp and it seems to be coming back lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:19 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• It is very likely that you are deficient in key vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids that your body uses to support a healthy nervous system and vascular system, both of which relate to sex drive and sexual response. Zinc, calcium, magnesium, iron, vitamin C, choline, inositol, arginine and Omega-3 and Omega-6 essental fatty acids are used to produce hormones and neurotransmitters, and help keep your blood vessels healthy. Food-based sources are preferable as they are 80% more bioavailable. Increasing daily intake of dark green leafy vegetables, dark purple fruits, tuna, salmon, nuts, seeds, citrus fruits, eggs, yogurt, whole grains (except corn), molasses, peanut butter and decreasing intake of sodium and caffiene will help over the course of 4-6 weeks of consistent intake. PM me for further information on dietary/lifestyle changes that will make a real difference.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:22 AM on Jan. 27, 2011