anyone been watchin teen mom?

im amazed by how spoiled some of them girls are its crazy!

MasonsMommy1229

Asked by MasonsMommy1229 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yep. I like it. I like some of the girls, but some of them need to get their heads on straight.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• especially janelle my goodness if i talked to my mom the way she did i would have been dead! I hope my kid never talks to me like that i will have a hard time not knocking his head off
    MasonsMommy1229

Comment by MasonsMommy1229 (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Nope.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 11:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Yep. And I agree with you! Spoiled!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:59 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Love that show! Yeah I dont think it's teaching that one very much to have her daddy pay for her house (not apartment) and every little thing she wants.
    missmay5

Answer by missmay5 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'm going to take up for Janelle. Yes she does talk to her mom bad but have you seen and heard the way her mom talks to her to? Has Janelle been raised like that? You can't always judge the situation by what the tv shows. I believe she has had a rough life and doesn't know any better and her mom might not now any better either. I just hope they work it out.
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 11:29 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yea and I cant believe half the stuff they do. I think they are so much more spoiled then the 1st set of teen moms
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• They are also very immature.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• yeah it is not the way teens were when i was a teen!Girls are so babied,spoiled and that one ,the dark haired girl who beats her so,i could do her some good!!!She will never make it.a spoiled brat!does not seem to want to grow up.I feel so bad for her daughter on the show.She is a real lazy ass!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I think some of them depend on others to much.
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 9:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2011