Do any of your pets ever stalk you around the house or chase you?

One of my kitties drives me mad! He'll follow me and DH EVERYWHERE we go, and he's constantly like crying or something for us lol. If I start to try to run to the bathroom (to keep him from following me in),he'll CHASE me! It's cute, but kind of irritating lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Pets

• omg all my animals fallow me around the house 3 cats and a dog but i would say my kitten is the worst and my oldest cat when hes hungry he will purposly annoy me to get me to feed him , like smack me w/ his paw as i walk by, sratch the couch, fallow me jump on the counters/table cry at me anything untilli feed him
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Oh yeah!!! Both of my pups follow me everywhere! The smaller one is worse, but the bulldog is a little more insistant. One day I had to go potty, since no one was home, or expected home, I just ran in and left the door open. BIG MISTAKE!!! Huge!! The bulldog came running in and jumped on my lap! Then the little one came in and sat at my feet howling. It was pretty funny. Well, now it is, then, not so much!
    tracy0812

Answer by tracy0812 at 6:20 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I have a kitten that does that. he will stalk me around a corner then pounce and attack my feet trying to play. or he will drive my other cat crazy by chasing her around the house.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• yes, mine will sit outside the bathroom door as i take a shower and wait for me. she always has to sit near me and sleeps on my side of bed. im finding the older she gets the worse she gets with this. i dont mind a bit.:)
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 10:41 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• yes, my cat attacks my legs when i go in and out doors, and up and down stairs, i am bloody!
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 11:37 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My Jack Russell is ALWAYS behind me no matter where I walk. The cat has a habit of stalking everyone in the house
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My cat does. I don't know how many times she's been kicked or stepped on because she's under my feet.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 4:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• awww why would you kick her? i think most pets do that. all i have had do.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 11:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• my pugs are afraid i will get away for sure .No matter where i go ,there they are lol
    elle71186

Answer by elle71186 at 11:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• It's pretty easy to kick an animal if they stick right around you. Most of the cats I've had have been kicked at least a couple of times because they'd dart out right in front of people while we were walking. It's not actually a full blown kick usually, it's just a bump from your foot because you're walking and it happens to be in the motion of a kick because of that.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 11:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2011