Carol's daughter

Who has tried their products? I hear so many good things and there products looks awesome. Expensive. Wanted to know has anybody used it and how was your expereinse?

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 10:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• never heard of them but here is a bump
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 11:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• It gave my daughter a headache. But it looked good! It is very fragrant depending on what you get. So if you're sensitve to strong scents I would say no.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 11:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Thanks for the bump. Oh yeah i did notice a lot of products did have things that smell good. Thanks for the heads up!
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Never heard of them.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 5:09 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• they are great products for AA/mixed/textured hair. also, they 'go further' than cheaper drugstore brands. their ingredients are not mostly water or glycerine or waxes, etc., which usually makes up the most of the 'recipe' in cheap products.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:35 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• yeah i was watching it on youtube (hsn). I totally need somethig moisurizing for me and my son's hair. I so cant wait to buy some products.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 10:21 AM on Jan. 27, 2011