i hate cleaning!!

i hate cleaning so much! anyone got any tips on how to make cleaning not so bad??

beckerswife1429

Asked by beckerswife1429 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Home & Garden

• 1. Get pregnant
    2. Raise children
    3. Teach them to clean
    4. Sit back at eat ice cream while your children clean

It may take awhile, but it's worth it. Enjoy!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Set a timer. Clean a little, then do something fun.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• jugglingturn on some good music and tackle only one chore at a time. when you do one chore at a time u see your results quicker and those results motivate u even more.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I'm w/ ya, but I still gotta do it everyday, seemingly all day loooooong. grrrr. sigh. Anyway, the only way that things seem to be not so bad, is if I try to keep up w/ it, before it gets to the overwhelming point. (not easy w/ 4 kids ages 12,6,2, and 6mos., a hubby, and a cat) I try to wash the dishes a few times a day, so there is only a few to do at a time, which of course takes less time. lol. I do 2 loads of laundry a day, and straighten toys up as I go. They get pulled out again immediatly, but at least sometimes, less gets pulled out. sigh. And if I'm in the b/r and the sink or toilet needs a scrub, I do it real quick and get it over w/.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 11:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• 1) Get rid of all your duplicate/excess items (EG I get on my husband's case for having more than 5 (he actually has 20--which is down 10 from last time I bugged him) reusable drinking containers.
    2) Write a list, and cross of items that you finish.
    3) enlist help
    4) find a new way to clean something that's kinda weird, and just try it once for fun.
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 11:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Hire someone
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I need the Clean House Show at my place. lol I have a hard time keeping up with dishes, laundry ,dusting and animal fur!!! i can't believe alot of some other peoples homes are way so worse than mine. I thought I was a pack rat. that's what happens when you move from a trailer into a home that's bigger than a double wide. Help me! I really need some helpful hints ladies. Meery maids are outrageously priced . Thank you!
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 1:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Cleaning takes a beating on the hands so at times you have to space the work out throughout the week. Have the family help in not making more work for you in helping out where they can.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 3:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2011