Not eating as much...HELP

My 3mos old daughter woke up this morning at 6:30am and only drank 2 out of her 5oz bottle. At daycare she only 2oz as well and she was there from 7:30am-3pm, and the provider said that she spit up a lot and slept a majority of the time there. When we brought her home she drank the 5oz but seemed to have an upset tummy and slept all the way til it was time for bed at 7:15 and drank 3oz. I was able to get her to burp a couple of times. This is my first born so I have little to no experience with this kind of stuff. Is this normal? Gonna see how the night goes and take her to the doctor tomorrow if it goes bad. What do you think?

mire621

Asked by mire621 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sounds to me like a growth spurt....when my son has a growth srupt he eats less and sleeps way more....I could be wrong, you might wanna just run it by the doc, but I dont think its anything to worry about.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 11:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Ask your doctor, my daughter had that problem and its was nothing to be worried about our doc said that she had a stomach bug and to mix formula with pedilite
    madsmom488

Answer by madsmom488 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• growth spurt would b my guess!! but u can run it by the doc if u want!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• my daughter did that at that age..id say its a growth spurt too...
    Jandr082908

Answer by Jandr082908 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2011