What's the most gross thing that has happened to you? Mine...The other night I slept over my friends house who I might add is very clean but I woke up to a huge waterbug on my ear!!! how gross is that!? I was awake all night uhhh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When my son was a newborn I was changing his diaper and looked over to grab a wipe for a split second and he peed in my mouth.....yep pretty gross! lol
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 11:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• When DD had the flu, I picked her up to hug her and she projectile vomited into my open mouth. Yuck!
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 12:06 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• While my son was sitting on the pot , sick, he needed a bucket because he was about to throw up, as I sat the bucket down in front of him, he proceded to puke right on my head! GROSS!!!!
    NCBec

Answer by NCBec at 5:05 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• feel bettersomeone accidentally farted in my face please don't ask how that happened.........

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:18 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• When my son was small I was playing with him and when I lifted him up over my head, he threw up in my mouth and face :(
    Pretty gross......kind of funny.....now!
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 8:39 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• that was gross
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• that was really gross
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• My three year old passed really bad gas while he was climbing on my head the other day. He said excuse me as I was gagging, lol.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 9:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2011