Sometimes it pisses me off being a female

I went to the er tonight because I have been having sever bleeding to the point that I went threw a box of super tampons within 24 hours. They done a pelvic exam and drew my blood and took my blood pressure and sai that I have a hormon imbalance and I am dehydrated and my blood suger is low so I am on meds once again and have a ultrasound tomorrow to see what else is going on. I get so frustrated being A female sometimes. Sorry had to vent

armywife698959

Asked by armywife698959 at 11:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2011 in Health

• im sorry .. hope everything gets better
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 11:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Hope everything is ok!! But yes you are right, being a female does suck at times. (That's my 12 y/o's fav. saying by the way)
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 11:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I'm sorry you're going through this. Unfortunately, I can very much relate. I had constant problems until I had an endometrial ablation in 2009, and now that's failing. At some point, I am going to get a hysterectomy. Men have no idea how easy they have it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• yes it does suck being a female..the men dnt have to go through anything...they go through perberty and thats it...for women WHEN DOES IT END....NEVER I DNT THINK...PAPS ALL THE TIME-PERIODS EVERY MNTH,PREGNANCY,NURSING,HORMONES UP AND DOWN-ETC THE LIST GOES ON....
    opalmama04

Answer by opalmama04 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• feel betterI hope you feel better. Try not to stress out, that always makes it worse. Do something that relaxes you: read a great book, deaf tea, or watch a funny movie. You will be in my prayers :) W/O being to personal have you thought of a hysterectomy? My aunt had one because of tumors that were causing her pain and excessive bleeding. She is so happy now. I hope that did not come out wrong?!

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 11:39 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I couldn't agree with you women more men don't know how easy they have it eventhough my man kinda knows because he has passed 7 kidney stones and I don't want a hesdiretomy because I'm only 21
    armywife698959

Comment by armywife698959 (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• There's nothing good about being a woman.
    Anonymous

• It's not that you're specifically a female .. It's just your individual body. I know that isn't sympathetic or soothing, but it's the truth.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:39 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• hugs  feel better That sucks hun :( Hope things get better ASAP.

Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:41 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I agree with Jazz. Sounds like your body is just VERY different inside. I'm sorry you're dealing with that, that sounds terrible. I love being a female..I wouldn't have been able to be Pregnant with or give Birth to my perfect Son if I wasn't! But I can totally see why you're frustrated, and I don't blame ya! Hope things get better.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:15 AM on Jan. 27, 2011