Can I sell items made from college material?

I am making things to sell at a craft showcase and possible online. I thought it would be good to offer items made from specific college materials but I am not sure about the trademark. Thanks for any help.

atmomma

Asked by atmomma at 2:26 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• due to copy rights and trade marks, technically no you cannot sell items without the company that holds the trademark & copyright's permission.

if someone found out and wanted to, they could sue for the $ you made + fees + extra money.
    Anonymous

• I'm pretty sure that's illegal. In fact with some colleges you can't even find material. Try googling trademarks and crafts and see if you can find an answer there.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Thank you ladies for responding. I did google it and found this site. I read through all the links they have so I feel pretty confident now about selling the things I make from that fabric.

atmomma

Answer by atmomma at 8:26 AM on Nov. 18, 2008