Any ever seen a UFO? :)

"I'll believe it when I see it." Well, I swear I saw one the other day. Of course I was alone. Oh, and I live in NM, so that doesn't help either, lol. I didn't tell anyone but DH. We live on an Air Force Base, so most things can be chalked up to being jets, or whatever else it is we have here. I was driving towards our loop. I saw something that was way too low and close to the rooftops of the houses to be a plane. It was low enough to possibly be landing (if a plane), but the flight line is way on the other side of base. There were 3 white lights and 1 red on the side, oh jeez, I feel like a weirdo even typing this, lol. So, I'm speeding trying to make it out, but it had moved behind the houses and trees already. But by the time I made my turn, I didn't see anything anymore. I ran inside to tell DH, and he went outside to see if he could see anything, but nothing.

JDanesMommy

Asked by JDanesMommy at 2:28 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes I have seen them Look up my home town FYFFE, ALABAMA.. We have a very bad reputation because of ufo's.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 2:36 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Well, yes. But UFO is commonly misconcepted as a spaceship lol.
    The thing I saw was so wild. It looked so close but my mom and I went to get binoculars and it didnt look any closer through them. It looked like a pine tree all tangled in wires and stuff. he news caught it after we did but they couldnt identify it either. It was there for a LONG time and was slowly inching away from us. SO BIZZARRRRRRE!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• never a UFO, but i swear i saw a ghost on more than one occasion!
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 7:26 PM on Nov. 14, 2008