Do you think Food Maxx will allow me to use my wagon as a shopping cart?

I live less than a mile from the grocery store but I don't have a car and to take a cab back costs $6 a ride. That adds up after a month of shopping once a week! So I bought a wagon. I thought it wouldn't be any big deal to walk to the store and put my groceries in the wagon instead of a cart and then check out as usual and walk home. Buy my husband says he doesn't think the store will allow it. I don't see what the big deal is.

mommytoJames512

Asked by mommytoJames512 at 12:42 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Shopping

• I would call the manager and ask him. I don't see anything wrong with it so just ask. You could always park it in the front if it is safe!
    vernalea

Answer by vernalea at 12:53 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• call them and see!
    kittymeri

Answer by kittymeri at 12:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• They'd look like real jerks for stopping you. Try it... if anyone gives you crap ask to see a manager and explain why your using it... they'd look really bad as one of those 6 o'clock news stories about Jerky business owners!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:47 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• That's a good idea! Wish I had done that before I paid $60 for the wagon!
    mommytoJames512

Comment by mommytoJames512 (original poster) at 12:47 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• We didn't have a car when I was young ( I was 5, brother was like 2) and my mom used a wagon. I'm pretty sure she was able to bring it in the store.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• why would this be any differnet than a stroller? i have seen people use strollers with kids in them and put food in the bottom basket of the stroller....i think its fine.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:28 AM on Jan. 27, 2011