Dont you hate when your bf is in a bad mood and takes it out on you?

I hate it & it annoys the hell out of me I tell him all the time hell I have rough days too but you dont see me taking it out on the world lol what do you when your bf does this?

ExtremlyUnique

Asked by ExtremlyUnique at 12:52 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes it's annoying and I just walk away - just like he walks away when I do it to him. What really irritates me is when my ex-husband is having a bad day and he'll take it out on me, I swear that man talks to me just to piss me off. With my SO I deal with it and move on because the relationship is worth it...my ex on the other hand I'd gladly punch in the face but he's the type who would have me arrested just because he's in a bad mood.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 2:17 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yes! My bf has these little fits. They usually only last for a few minutes. I used to take it offensively and we would end up fighting. Now I know that he gets pissy and will have an attitude if something goes wrong, but I try not to take it personally. It works.. He is fine in a few minutes and a fight is totally avoided. Don't get me wrong I don't in any way let him treat me like crap and get away with it. But if he has an attitude, I sum it up to him just having a hard time at the moment. Good luck! Just remember to have compassion.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• it's not fair to you. just give him the silent treatment until he cools off and decides to treat u like a lady
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:50 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• yea my bf doesnt take it out on me i recently took it out on him and he ignored me..
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 1:05 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i take my bad days out on him about once a month too
    kittymeri

Answer by kittymeri at 1:07 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My fiance does this too. I just tell him he's being an ass and I'm not what made him angry so he has no business in taking it out on me and he shuts up and feels bad.
    AshleyMarie88

Answer by AshleyMarie88 at 2:45 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• not if it's in bed...
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 9:44 AM on Jan. 27, 2011