What kind of jobs can you have from home?

I've been placed on bedrest, and unfortunately I do not quality for paid medical leave for my pregnancy. I am wondering what some of you have done, being stay at home moms, to keep an income rolling. I have looked into paid surveys, but most seem very fishy. Please help!

kwillister

Asked by kwillister at 2:36 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have a home business. Assuming however that you need an income today and don't have time to try to build your business I would tell you to look in to WAH jobs... There is a great list of them at Momportunity.com. You will usually need a phone and a computer but that's is. Most of them will pay hourly. Good Luck! I also have a journal about WAH Jobs... You sould check it out!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Hello, it is so hard finding a WAH job. I looked for one but they all wanted me to work certain hours a day and I had to request time off. I finally found a non product based company that would pay me a commission and I could build a monthly residual income. Residual income is great. You get paid over and over again for work you do one time. This is a work at home business and there are cost associated with it. The great thing is you can start building now and continue even after the baby is here. You also get some dental, vision, prescription, and chiropractic coverage for your whole family as well. Let me know if you would like more information. rgodair@ameriplan.net.
    Granna2006

Answer by Granna2006 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I make money from home! Check out my website for tips and guides to making money online! Good Luck!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I do affiliate marketing, but that does take some time to build up. It is free to market others products on the internet and it can pay pretty well if you know how to do it right. I have program listed on my journal post that has some tools you can use.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:35 PM on Nov. 18, 2008