I.U.D. ????? adult content

Has anyone had white discharge due to your I.U.D.??? I have been having alot of cramping and alot of white discharge the last few months. Then the other day I was talking about this to my friend that is a nurse and said that it could be from my I.U.D. so now I"m really nervous. If any of your have had this, what did they do or say about it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Health

• My mom had the iud like 5 years ago she didn't have it for long due to infections all the time. Same with the ring.
    Ebuttens

Answer by Ebuttens at 2:16 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I've never had one because they are so dangerous if you get pregnant on it. I would stop using it asap!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:52 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Go see your doctor ASAP! Sometimes its normal, other times it may be an infection and you need treatment right away.
    Jackie1081

Answer by Jackie1081 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I made an appointment today, I'm just really nervous about it. I have had the IUD before, but never had this kind of problem! Thanks ladies
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2011