Could anyone help me select a rare gift for my hubby his b'dy 14feb i want to gift him something uncommon but not clothes plz he does nt like me buying him shirts or trousers neither perfume plz help

He's 30yrs old goodlooking

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Shopping

• Tickets to the movies or a concert, whatever he's into.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:42 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• A nice watch or wallet. My SO was 30 when I bought him a really nice wallet and he loved it. Plus his old one definately needed to be replaced lol what is it with men keeping wallets forever?? umm... does he golf? Maybe golf clubs or a certificate to a range. Or tickets to a sporting event or take him out for a nice dinner and (make sure you have a sitter) and have him come home and you have lit candles around your room and a present of massage oils on the bed so when he opens it he gets the hint lol extra points if you come in wearing lingerie.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:09 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'd pretend to forget his birthday than have a suprise party for him at his favorite restaurant. My hubby loved it!
    MrsLooney

Answer by MrsLooney at 4:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Maybe tickets to a sporting event? Massage?
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• How about a Gift basket!! We have gift baskets for me:-) If you like my link, p.m. me or visit my profile:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• I mean we have Men gift baskets:-) p.m. me!! Have some really nice and unique ones:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Get a bunch of phtos thru the years of you and him and a nice scrap book, write sayings under each one about why you love him or when you see the picture you think of you and him......
    I made one for my husband years ago and it really touched his heart, but your hubby has to be the sentimental type or it may not wotk.
    I also went online and copy and pasted little love sayings and it really turned out wonderful.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2011