Is it bad when your symptoms of pregnancy go away ?

Ok well i am 7 weeks pregnant and my sore breast are no longer sore i am still constantly peeing still im not having stretching pains in my lower stomach anymore like i was nor in my back i still get hungry alot often and i dont really feel exhausted like i did in week 4 and 5 the last time i had an ultrasound i was 5 weeks and there was no heart beat everything else was there though like the yoke sac ,gestational sac,and the fetal pole but its really worrying me cus out of no where my symptoms just went away my next appointment is on the 31st of this month and i cant wait i havent had any spotting or bleeding but i have had alot of clear discharge .please anyone that experience this can you please let me know to ease my mind till my next appointment .thanks.

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 2:56 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Symptoms come and go. There is a very wide range of "normal" in pregnacy. Every pregnancy is different. There was no heartbeat on the ultrasound?
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:04 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• SweetLoveofMine ,no there was no heartbeat at 5 weeks
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 3:05 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• At 5 weeks it can be really hard to see the heartbeat. Pregnancy symptoms do seem to come and go, or we even get used to them so they seem to just go away. Don't panic, there isn't anything to worry about!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:18 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I thought there wasn't a heartbeat visible on ultrasound until 7 weeks, but I could be wrong.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 3:26 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I've never had an ultrasound that early. Earliest I've had one was 10 weeks.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:28 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• According to this website it is about 6 1/2 weeks when you can see a heartbeat. I have had many ultrasounds when I was pregnant with my now 2 year old. I was having bleeding every week for the first 3 or 4 months. Wasn't ever much but it had me worried enough to go the the hospital. I'm thinking it was one of these trips where I was told they couldn't see a heartbeat until around 7 weeks. http://www.justmommies.com/articles/heartbeat-on-ultrasound.shtml
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 3:32 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• It's probably all in your head. Worrying yourself that something is wrong. I did a lot of worrying with my second one, and they couldn't find anything to cause the bleeding at all.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 3:37 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I agree with the other mamas, I think 5 weeks is too early to see a heartbeat, and definitely too early to hear it. With DD #1 I was in a car accident (nothing HUGE, I was rear-ended and it did put my car out of commission a few days) at 11 weeks and my doc said if I was concerned to go into L&D and have them check me. The nurses in L&D seemed frustrated because baby was SO tiny and SO far down in my pelvis there was nothing they could really check for. They didn't do an ultrasound but they DID try (is it a sonogram?) to put the microphone thing on my belly to just HEAR the heartbeat. I couldn't hear anything but they said they faintly caught a heartbeat here & there, but I think they just said that to get me outta there. :\

I think you'll be OK. Symptoms DO come & go and you might be a lucky mama who has an easy pregnancy with no sickness or too much discomfort. Good luck at your appointment!! I'll be thinking of you...
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 3:39 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I had an ultrasound done at 5 weeks that they could determine the heart was beating, but I sure couldn't see it. All I saw was a little sac with a white dot on it. Every baby develops at a different pace though, and I personally thought I was further along than they claimed.

Symptoms do come and go, but if you're really concerned, call your ob/gyn and talk to them. They'll either tell you there's nothing to worry about, or they'll ask you to come in for some tests to make sure everything is ok. Good luck Mumma!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 6:03 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Get a vaginal ultrasound..........they're the best!
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011