Worst Wife in the World adult content

Oh, God. I had a laughing fit while we were... Yes, doing THAT. Every time I would look at him, it would happen again! I have NO idea what brought it on, but he's all self conscious about it now. I feel awful.
What have you done lately to qualify as the Worst Wife in the World?

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 2:57 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I couldn't stop laughing when he came home from the dentist after having 3 cavities filled. His face was all numb and he couldn't hold his mouth up correctly, so it looked like he'd had a stroke (which wouldn't be funny) and he was talking funny. I couldn't help it.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:43 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I hyper-extended dh's neck will giving him a neck massage. I feel bad. He rubs it in too.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:00 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yeah and it was a couple of months ago. He still can't turn his neck to the right though and I do feel bad.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:11 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• *while
    SweetLoveofMine

• I am not a naturally affectionate person and I will forget to kiss him when I come home because I'm still focused on other aspects of the day.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• This was while i was pregnant so I blame hormones lol but one day we stopped by an ATM to get some cash out. My boyfriend being the driver. Well he didn't pull close enough to the machine so he had to open to door. my car at the time was pretty old and has those automatice moving seatbelts... when he opened the door he didn't wait for the seatbelt to move before i leaned out the door. it smacked him int he head. I started cracking up and kept asking him if he was ok but i literally could not stop laughing. i almost had a panic attack because of it. i kept saying omg i'm sorry, i don't know why i can't stop laughing, it's not funny, i'm sorry! lol all while laughing. Luckily he wasn't mad but did look at me like he was seriously wondering if i was crazy...
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yeah, they LOVE to rub it in, don't they? Like we don't already feel bad enough!!
    musicpisces

Comment by musicpisces (original poster) at 3:05 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I accused my husband of cheating time and again!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 6:31 AM on Jan. 27, 2011