What is your favorite thing about relationships?

This can be geared towards whoever you choose, your parents, siblings, husband/SO, kids, or friends, etc. What is your favorite thing about your relationships with whoever or just your favorite thing about relationships in general?

My favorite thing about relationships in general is that I get the privilege of helping people and loving on them. ;-D

BUTTERCUP777

Asked by BUTTERCUP777 at 3:22 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I love never feeling alone (in the relationship with my DH). No matter how far apart we are physically, I always know he stands beside me.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I love the things that we say to each other and no one else. I can tell dh anything and know that I won't be judged and he will love me still.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:26 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• This is very selfish, but I just like the feeling of being loved (as well as giving it). I love being able to do things for those I love, and I really appretiate when I have things done for me because someone loves me.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 3:28 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Love that I can take friends where they are....no judgement, accept what they say but maybe don't have the same view but will hear them out.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 6:17 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I like the hugs the best.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:38 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• having each other to love and lean on.
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 9:18 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Mine is just having someone to share life with, the highs, lows and all the inbetweens. It would not be the same without all my friends and family and my dh, even though they drive ya crazy sometimes:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• That's not selfish, ILove Cade, that's hu,an nature to want to feel loved :-)
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:29 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• *human
    SweetLoveofMine