TMI-- My relationship with my husband is going trash because am not good enough in bed??? Need help? adult content

Am 21 yrs. old it seems like crazy am young and am supposed to be crazy young girl in bed but am not i know my self that am boring i don't know how to work it properly my husband does most of the job going on and i love him and i know he gets mad over it even do he doesn't tell me nothing what can i do i need help even do he try a lot to teach me but it doesn't seem like it works am so boring in bed that i even notice i really need help i want my sex to go great with him i don't want him to cheat on me help what can i doooo please is an emergency or my marriage will go to trash...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• even though some people think its dirty, watch porn. Not to get off on it, but for tips! obviously those girls know what their are doing and it actually helped me when Im on top. I dont do on top very well and it took me a few years to get the hang of it and after watching a porn i saw how the girl moved her butt and a lightbulb popped and now I can do it better. You can get a cosmopolitan magazine they have tips every month. theres books you can get and everything. I hope this helps
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I agree with anonymous answer. Try porn, watch what they do, and you do the same to hubby. It's fairly easy.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 4:32 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I don't think that porn will help that much because is just "acting" if you want to try its ok i guess also there are sex histories on the net written by men and women so that can give you pointers of what some men like also if you use stuff like the kegel balls will help to know your own body and control what you can do with it .
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 4:52 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• take a few massage classes. And make sure he's making YOUR time in bed amazing. If you're having a good time, you're likely to automatically make his time in bed better. Almost zero thinking will be involved when your DH is pleasing you.
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 6:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• You need to talk to your husband about your feelings and ask him for some suggestions. If you are honest and open with him and tell him you really want to work on this problem with him, as a team, it will be a great start.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:45 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• tell him teach u
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:47 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• whatever you do, don't fake it.. you aren't a porn star.. or getting paid. You should fill comfortable with yourself and comfortable with sexual acts.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 8:50 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• You could start by asking him what he likes, and go from there. Another idea would be to go to your local library and see if they have any books on how to improve your sex life, or if there is a 'naughty' store (that sells all things sex related) near you look there- they have all kinds of books to give ideas and help improve sex.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:07 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I agree that porn is "acting" and some of the positions are unrealistic, but there is something to learn from them. If nothing else, you might get a good giggle and it might encourage you to try something new. Take it for what it's worth, and check out different things.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 9:42 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• First- GRAMMAR! It's useful! It helps with that whole communication thing this site is about.

Second- you need to start taking more interest in sex. Do you find it fun at all? Do you fantasize about it when you aren't doing it? Take some intimacy classes (yes, they have classes for sex). Watch some porn. Masturbate. Fantasize. HAVE FUN!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:44 AM on Jan. 27, 2011