Have you ever seen a ghost?

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Heard, seen, felt..... an entity.

-KBomb

Asked by -KBomb at 4:18 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yep, I had just graduated HS and went to Canada with my BF at the time to visit his family. I was staying in an upstairs room and it was already creepy...Campbell soup kid bowls had faces smiling at me while I tried to sleep. I'd hear creaking of the steps at 2am (woulda been midnight back where I lived) I'd see an imprint on the foot of the bed...he'd sit down and stare at me. He'd almost be in my face. My mind basically picked the image up and the feeling. After the 4th night, I decided to ask the family if something was going on...then they said, "Oh, you met my dad, he built this house, died in this house and was a strict man who didn't let strangers sleep under his roof."

That was my only real experience with them.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 4:25 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Actually..YES! My friend & I were on an over night investigation & while sitting quietly in chairs of the room we were both drawn to the big bay window at the front of the store. At that moment, a mist formed right before our eyes, it was human shaped & as it moved away we actually saw the form of legs stepping/running. We were both so shocked we forgot to take pictures. That was our first experience, we've had several more in our field of work
    NCBec

Answer by NCBec at 4:26 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• great story
    -KBomb

Comment by -KBomb (original poster) at 4:26 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I don't believe in ghost, i think that is more dangerous than a dead person is a demon trying to impersonate that person they can even talk and know everything that person knew as a teen one tried to impersonate my great grandma who died when I was 14 when I told her YOU ARE NOT HER! he laughed at me saying mmmm so you know then ?
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 4:28 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Nope, however heard them make noises and once apparently talked to one when a kid. I don't remember this.
    ChildGoddess

Answer by ChildGoddess at 4:35 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• The Bible teaches us that there are no ghosts. The only one is the Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit. The Bible says that the dead see not, hear not and know not. This means that a dead aunt or brother or whomever does not know what you are thinking or saying. The dead don't watch over us o visit us. They are "asleep" the Bible says. When the rapture comes they will be taken up to Heaven first before the still living on Earth. There are demons and satan around and they can take on different forms to deceive. There are guardian angels that are sent by God to protect us. But ghosts, no there are none.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:39 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My dad was bicyling with my mom a few years ago and my mom had a really bad fall from her bike. They were out pretty much in the middle of nowhere and suddenly this older man walks up to my dad and says to him,"Is she alright?" My dad said,"Yeah she's ok. We're fine." The man nodded and smiled. My dad turned to my mom who was standing up to introduce her to the man and she looks at my dad and says,"What man?" My dad looks all around and the man had vanished. There was nowhere for him to have gone either. My parents and I 100% believe it was an angel. He came to let my parents know they were being guarded and if there was a problem they were there to help. :-)
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Nope never and hopefully never
    tere1986

Answer by tere1986 at 4:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I think I felt and heard "something" once many years ago, I have yet to figure out what it was...even the dog noticed it and there wasn't anything tangible there but the air got cold and we heard something go "psst!" Then it was gone. Wierd
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:41 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yes, I have. I was 21 when it happened. I was at my friend's house with three other friends. Joe had told us a long time before this incident happened that the house was supposed to have been "haunted", but we were pretty much llike "whatever". Anyway, this one night we were at his house just watching tv. On the couch was me, mark, joe, and alicia with liam on the floor in front of us. While we were talking i saw a blur out the corner of my eye then "it" took my image (no sh**) and "whispered" in liam's ear. We pretty much freaked and scattered at the same time. Then there was pounding on the front door, Joe went..no one there. Then another pounding..no one there. I was the most freaked because it was like sh**, why did "it" take my image. When Joe told his landlord about it he said it probably took my form because I was closet to the wall from which it came. That still didn't make me feel better LOL
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 8:17 AM on Jan. 27, 2011