What do you think about domestic violence?

G.T

Asked by G.T at 4:35 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• That a lot of it is from alcohol and drug use and stems mostly from ppl who were abused as kids.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:52 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• honestly it sucks and could dragged you down with your family i gone through it since little girl and marriage its like a pattern thats very very difficult to break but possible it really helps if you get professional help

Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 5:37 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I was never abused as a child and neither was my husband as far as I know. But he can get violent, and shockingly I have pushed him too. it comes from frustration and anger and not knowing what to do with those feelings. And it escalates ALWAYS. Maybe not immediately, but eventually.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 9:36 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I think it is a sad situation perpetrated by sorry people! I was raised in an environment full of it. Everyone I knew (at least on one side of my family) was involved in domestic violence in one way or another. I grew up knowing in my very soul that it was wrong and have never ever conducted myself in that way, so I don't excuse anyone for it because that's all they know. I just have ZERO patience for it.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:35 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I think it's a perfectly fun way to pass an afternoon!

Seriously- what kind of question is this? It's like asking people how they feel about Hitler.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• you cant get along walk away don't look back
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• @meandrphoto: we look at domestic violence and try to find out "how to make no domestic violence" :)
    G.T

Comment by G.T (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2011