Portrait Studio That Prints Photos While You Wait?

I can't think of the name of this place, but they take your pictures and you wait while they print them. Does anyone know of any places like this? I know there is one in Mansfield, OH if that helps.

badgirl44654

Asked by badgirl44654 at 4:35 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Shopping

• I'm not real sure where you are, but I know back in Tx there was a place like that called Image Shots. Don't know if they had a chain outside Tx though.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 4:49 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I don't know that I would bother. Chances are they have a cheap printing machine, which means that the life of their photos would be shorter than those you could have printed away.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 5:53 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Portrait Innovations maybe? But I don't know that they have a location in Ohio. Alot of portrait places do this now and the quality is really good.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:53 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I believe that Sears will print either some or all of your pictures while you wait... I don't know if the cost is any higher than waiting on them to come in though...
    AdoptingMyChild

Answer by AdoptingMyChild at 7:23 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• JC Penny's I believe does that. You might have to walk around the store for a while, but we've gotten then there and printed out the same day. I think Portrait Innovations does same day as well.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 7:55 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• If you go to Superpages.com you can search for portrait studios in Mansfield, Ohio, go to the websites and should find the information there.
    MrsLooney

Answer by MrsLooney at 4:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• There was a cute one that was re: kids made great pics of my son-like all of you cant recall names mat have started with a P?
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2011