Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

i dont know what is wrong with me any help plz...

i dont know where to start but for the most part i feel the necessity of getting mad and when i do i feel like im getting high of it then when im come down i hate myself and feel like shit and sometimes i find ways to get mad without realizing it i think it started when i was 13 i used to get really mad that i attempted suicide a few times through out the years im 21 now i dont know whats wrong with me but im driving myself crazy and dragging my husband with me i used to control it when i was younger but since i got married 3 years ago it seems like its got worse sometimes im very happy then out of no where i get upset i stress myself over the smallest things and im very exhausted and always feel tired i dont know whats going on does anyone know what could be wrong with me??

sometimes i bring up all the bad things that my husband have done to me in the pass to start fighting or ask him questions that i know is going to get me mad but honestly i dont realize that im doing until its to late and the worse part is that i dont know how to control it any help plz

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Health

Answers (5)
  • Talk to a dr. They may have medication or something else for you.

    Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:26 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

  • It sounds like you might be suffering from depression and I think that you should really seek help. If you love your husband and you want to make it work then you have to try to seek out solutions to your problems because you don't want to destroy your marriage. Do you have unresolved issues from your childhood that is causing you to behave this way? If so, please get help, trust me, you have to let go of the anger otherwise it will ruin your life. Good luck and hang in there.

    Answer by browneyes27 at 6:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

  • like sweet said, talk to a doctor! Maybe it's a medical condition, like hormone imballance or depression. If it were me, i'd try to pinpoint when it happens and pay attention to whats triggering it. Does it happen certain times of the month, maybe it's hormones! When it starts next time, try to take note what led up to it. Best of luck and do the homework for you and your hubby!

    Answer by anichols1 at 6:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

  • First Let me say I am not a doctor or have a degree what so ever in the medical , Hon what you need to do is get to your DOCTOR TODAY! what yu are describing to me sound like you may be bipolar . Do not upset yourself about this possibility for it is easily controlled with medication. Once on the medication in about 2-3 wks u will start to feel & see a difference,PLS go today. if you cannot afford a doct for you have no medical Ins which is very common here in the UDA go to your local mental health clinic they will help you and possibly get your medication very cheep or free, Good luck! Hugs!

    Answer by JerseyGranny47 at 7:17 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

  • It sounds as though you could be helped by seeing a doctor. Go right away, don't put it off.

    Answer by Bmat at 7:33 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.