Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats this ..

different parts of the world, areas of each country say different words for the same thing .. so just wondering .. what do you call this and where are you from?

we call this a NAPPY

im in England


Asked by san78 at 6:50 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

Level 48 (294,258 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • We call them diapers but I've heard some people call them pampers no matter what brand they are.

    Answer by luvmygrlz at 7:17 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

  • United States-a diaper

    Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:52 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

  • Im from the US and we call it a diaper

    Answer by Lobelia at 6:53 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

  • Yes

    Answer by sta517 at 7:01 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

  • US- Diaper

    Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:59 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

  • is it a diaper all over the US?

    Comment by san78 (original poster) at 6:53 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

Next question in Just for Fun

Next question overall (Health)
Dry Cough =(

Recently Bumped in Fun & Games
Who is still here?