We need your help, mamas!

**I posted this yesterday in the relationships forum as well, but I'm hoping that perhaps more mamas see it today!**

My fiance, Duayne, and I have been together for 6 years, have gone through a lot, and have worked very hard to be living the life that we live. Duayne helped ground me, pushed me to be my best, and helped me grow as a person and a mother. He made life so that I was able to go to school to get my BA and at the same time be a SAHM to our beautiful baby girl, and I want to give him the wedding of our dreams.
So I ask you, will you please go and vote for us to win the Real Maine Weddings 2011 Contest? Your vote will absolutely not go unnoticed.

Just go either to the Real Maine Weddings website and click on Elisha and Duayne, 5 stars, or directly go to
http://www.realmaineweddings.com/vote-for-your-favorite-couple/item/34-elisha-duayne.html

Please?

LishaBee

Asked by LishaBee at 8:34 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I most definately will! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:37 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I clicked the five stars, is that what I'm supposed to do?

Please let us know if you win! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Hello..I just clicked 5 stars . Good luck
    blackruby

Answer by blackruby at 10:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2011