Tax refund - matter of opinion

as I read the MSN article Why I hate income tax refunds, I wonder what's to hate?! After all, I look at refund as a way to say I've paid when I had the money, now I owe nothing when I have nothing.

Do you believe this Jeff Schnepper guy is serious (or just like seeing his face on MSN)?
I just couldn't believe what I was reading.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• He's stupid. Just wants attention. He isn't going to change anything. Who wants to NOT pay the government and go to jail? No-one. Lol.

Hell, I love my tax refund! Even if it was my money all along.... I wouldn't have had it in such a large lump sum.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I JUST read this article...or at least skimmed through it.
    I don't know, even though the government is making extra on my money, I still like the idea that I get a lump sum of MY money back each year. I wouldn't have the self control to save that much up, so getting it back each year helps pay off bills, save, and buy big ticket items we need in the house. That's my opinion at least!

I believe he's right, but I'm ok with how things are going....even if like he said the government is gaining interest on our money and then handing it back to us later. I still like the "tax return" idea! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I think it's bs.  Getting that lump sum is awesome!  We can do a lot more with a lump sum than we can paycheck to paycheck so it works for us.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:58 AM on Jan. 27, 2011